Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: HIGHS
- A forward gear with a gear ratio that gives the greatest vehicle velocity for a given engine speed
- A lofty level or position or degree; "summer temperatures reached an all-time high"
- A public secondary school usually including grades 9 through 12; "he goes to the neighborhood highschool"
- A high place; "they stood on high and observed the countryside"; "he doesn't like heights"
- A state of altered consciousness induced by alcohol or narcotics; "they took drugs to get a high on"
- A state of sustained elation; "I'm on a permanent high these days"
- An air mass of higher than normal pressure; "the east coast benefits from a Bermuda high"