- (v. t.) To shell.
- (v. t.) To put under cover; to sheal.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: HILLS
- Structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones; "they built small mounds to hide behind"
- (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- A local and well-defined elevation of the land; "they loved to roam the hills of West Virginia"
- Risque English comedian (1925-1992)
- United States railroad tycoon (1838-1916)
- Form into a hill