- Take off weight
- Lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture; "cut bourbon"
- Make thin or thinner; "Thin the solution"
- Lose thickness; become thin or thinner
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: HINTS
- An indication of potential opportunity; "he got a tip on the stock market"; "a good lead for a job"
- A slight indication
- An indirect suggestion; "not a breath of scandal ever touched her"
- A just detectable amount; "he speaks French with a trace of an accent"
- A slight but appreciable amount; "this dish could use a touch of garlic"
- Drop a hint; intimate by a hint