- Take off weight
- Lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture; "cut bourbon"
- Make thin or thinner; "Thin the solution"
- Lose thickness; become thin or thinner
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition for: HINTS
- An indication of potential opportunity; "he got a tip on the stock market"; "a good lead for a job"
- A slight indication
- An indirect suggestion; "not a breath of scandal ever touched her"
- A just detectable amount; "he speaks French with a trace of an accent"
- A slight but appreciable amount; "this dish could use a touch of garlic"
- Drop a hint; intimate by a hint