Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: HOLLYWOOD
- A flashy vulgar tone or atmosphere believed to be characteristic of the American film industry; "some people in publishing think of theirs as a glamorous medium so they copy the glitter of Hollywood"
- Flashy and vulgar; "young white women dressed Hollywood style"; "Hollywood philandering"
- Of or relating to the film industry in the United States; "a Hollywood actor"
- The film industry of the United States
- A district of Los Angeles long associated with the American film industry