Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: HOODS
- (zoology) an expandable part or marking that resembles a hood on the head or neck of an animal
- Protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine; "there are powerful engines under the hoods of new cars"; "the mechanic removed the cowling in order to repair the plane's engine"
- A headdress that protects the head and face
- The folding roof of a carriage
- Metal covering leading to a vent that exhausts smoke or fumes
- (falconry) a leather covering for a hawk's head
- A tubular attachment used to keep stray light out of the lens of a camera
- Cover with a hood; "The bandits were hooded"
- (slang) a neighborhood
- A protective covering that is part of a plant
- An aggressive and violent young criminal