Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: HOOPS
- Bind or fasten with a hoop; "hoop vats"
- A game played on a court by two opposing teams of 5 players; points are scored by throwing the ball through an elevated horizontal hoop
- Horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
- A rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling; "there was still a rusty iron hoop for tying a horse"
- A light curved skeleton to spread out a skirt
- A small arch used as croquet equipment
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Imp. of Shape. Shaped.