- Of Shear
- P. p. of Shear.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: HORNS
- One of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates
- Any hard protuberance from the head of an organism that is similar to or suggestive of a horn
- A device on an automobile for making a warning noise
- Stab or pierce with a horn or tusk; "the rhino horned the explorer"
- A brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
- A brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by means of valves
- An alarm device that makes a loud warning sound
- A high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather)
- A noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it
- A device having the shape of a horn; "horns at the ends of a new moon"; "the hornof an anvil"; "the cleat had two horns"
- A noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning; <