Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: HOUGH
- (n.) The joint in the hind limb of quadrupeds between the leg and shank, or tibia and tarsus, and corresponding to the ankle in man.
- (n.) A piece cut by butchers, esp. in pork, from either the front or hind leg, just above the foot.
- (n.) The popliteal space; the ham.
- (n.) Same as Hock, a joint.
- (n.) An adz; a hoe.
- (v. t.) Same as Hock, to hamstring.
- (v. t.) To cut with a hoe.