Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: HULL
- (v. i.) To toss or drive on the water, like the hull of a ship without sails.
- (v. t.) The outer covering of anything, particularly of a nut or of grain; the outer skin of a kernel; the husk.
- (v. t.) The frame or body of a vessel, exclusive of her masts, yards, sails, and rigging.
- (v. t.) To strip off or separate the hull or hulls of; to free from integument; as, to hull corn.
- (v. t.) To pierce the hull of, as a ship, with a cannon ball.