Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: HULLS
- The frame or body of ship
- A large fishing port in northeastern England
- United States diplomat who did the groundwork for creating the United Nations (1871-1955)
- United States naval officer who commanded the `Constitution' during the War of 1812 and won a series of brilliant victories against the British (1773-1843)
- Persistent enlarged calyx at base of e.g. a strawberry or raspberry
- Dry outer covering of a fruit or seed or nut
- Remove the hulls from; "hull the berries"