- (n.) The number six at dice.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ICES
- A rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating; "the crowd applauded when she skated out onto the ice"
- A heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace; heat expands a gas that either moves a piston or turns a gas turbine
- An amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- A frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
- A flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- Put ice on or put on ice; "Ice your sprained limbs"
- The frozen part of a body of water
- Cause to become ice or icy; "an iced summer drink"
- Diamonds; "look at the ice on that dame!"
- Decorate with frosting; "frost a cake"
- Water frozen in the solid state; "Americans like ice in their drinks"
- Kills - N.American sla