- (imp. & p. p.) of Ail
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: IDEAL
- (a.) Existing in idea or thought; conceptional; intellectual; mental; as, ideal knowledge.
- (a.) Reaching an imaginary standard of excellence; fit for a model; faultless; as, ideal beauty.
- (a.) Existing in fancy or imagination only; visionary; unreal.
- (a.) Teaching the doctrine of idealism; as, the ideal theory or philosophy.
- (a.) Imaginary.
- (n.) A mental conception regarded as a standard of perfection; a model of excellence, beauty, etc.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!