Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: IDENTIFICATIONS
- The attribution to yourself (consciously or unconsciously) of the characteristics of another person (or group of persons)
- The process of recognizing something or someone by remembering; "a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces"; "experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by the observer"
- Evidence of identity; something that identifies a person or thing
- The condition of having the identity (of a person or object) established; "the thief's identification was followed quickly by his arrest"; "identification of the gun was an important clue"
- The act of designating or identifying something