- Movie photography
- Abbreviation for cinematic
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: INCE
- (n.) The ounce.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (superl.) Foolish; silly; simple; ignorant; also, weak; effeminate.
- (superl.) Of trifling moment; nimportant; trivial.
- (superl.) Overscrupulous or exacting; hard to please or satisfy; fastidious in small matters.
- (superl.) Delicate; refined; dainty; pure.
- (superl.) Apprehending slight differences or delicate distinctions; distinguishing accurately or minutely; carefully discriminating; as, a nice taste or judgment.
- (superl.) Done or made with careful labor; suited to excite admiration on account of exactness; evidencing great skill; exact; fine; finished; as, nice proportions, nice workmanship, a nice application; exactly or fastidiously discriminated; requiring close discrimination; as, a nice point of law, a nice distinction in philosophy.
- (superl.) Pleasing; agreeable; gratifying; delightful; good; as, a nice party; a nice excursion; a nice person; a nice day; a nice sauce, etc.