- (n.) A colorless, crystalline substance extracted from oil of cloves; -- called also clove camphor.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: INGENUE
- The role of an innocent artless young woman in a play
- An artless innocent young girl (especially as portrayed on the stage)
- An actress who specializes in playing the role of an artless innocent young girl
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Belonging to, or proceeding from, the original stock; native; hence, not counterfeit, spurious, false, or adulterated; authentic; real; natural; true; pure; as, a genuine text; a genuine production; genuine materials.