- A diminutive suffix; as, manikin; lambkin.
- (n.) A primitive Chinese instrument of the cittern kind, with from five to twenty-five silken strings.
- (n.) Relationship, consanguinity, or affinity; connection by birth or marriage; kindred; near connection or alliance, as of those having common descent.
- (n.) Relatives; persons of the same family or race.
- (a.) Of the same nature or kind; kinder.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: INK
- (n.) The step, or socket, in which the lower end of a millstone spindle runs.
- (n.) A fluid, or a viscous material or preparation of various kinds (commonly black or colored), used in writing or printing.
- (n.) A pigment. See India ink, under India.
- (v. t.) To put ink upon; to supply with ink; to blacken, color, or daub with ink.