Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
- (n.) The beech marten (Mustela foina). See Marten.
- (n.) A kind of fur, black at the top on a whitish ground, taken from the ferret or weasel of the same name.
- (v. i.) To thrust with a sword or spear; to lunge.
- (v. t.) To prick; to st?ng.
- (n.) A pass in fencing; a lunge.
- A message received and understood