- Expose to warm or heated air, so as to dry; "Air linen"
- Make public; "She aired her opinions on welfare"
- Broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
- Be broadcast; "This show will air Saturdays at 2 P.M."
- Affected manners intended to impress others; "don't put on airs with me"
- Expose to fresh air; "aerate your old sneakers"
- Travel via aircraft; "air travel involves too much waiting in airports"; "if you've time to spare go by air"
- A distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing; "an air of mystery"; "the house had a neglected air"; "an atmosphere of defeat pervaded the candidate's headquarters"; "the place had an aura of romance"
- Medium for radio and television broadcasting; "the program was on the air from 9 til midnight"; "the president used the airwaves to take his message to the people"
- A succession of notes forming a distinctive
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ISAR
- The Isar is a river in Tyrol, Austria and Bavaria, Germany.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) Same as 2d Reis.
- (n.) Same as Saree.