- (n.) Same as Ixtle.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ISLET
- (n.) A little island.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A pin set on the face of a dial, to cast a shadow; a style. See Style.
- (n.) Mode of composition. See Style.
- (v. i.) A step, or set of steps, for ascending and descending, in passing a fence or wall.
- (v. i.) One of the upright pieces in a frame; one of the primary members of a frame, into which the secondary members are mortised.
- Cover with tiles; "tile the wall and the floor of the bathroom"
- A flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces
- Game equipment consisting of a flat thin piece marked with characters and used in board games like Mah-Jong, Scrabble, etc.
- A thin flat slab of fired clay used for roofing