Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: JABS
- Strike or punch with quick and short blows
- The act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow; "she gave me a sharp dig in the ribs"
- A quick short straight punch
- A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow); "he warned me with a jab with his finger"; "he made a thrusting motion with his fist"
- Stab or pierce; "he jabbed the piece of meat with his pocket knife"