Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: JACKS
- Game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks
- An electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug
- A small ball at which players aim in lawn bowling
- Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit; it contains an edible pulp and nutritious seeds that are commonly roasted
- Someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor
- A man who serves as a sailor
- A small worthless amount; "you don't know jack"
- Hunt with a jacklight
- Lift with a special device; "jack up the car so you can change the tire"
- A game in which jackstones are thrown and picked up in various groups between bounces of a small rubber ball
- Male donkey
- Any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm temperate seas
- Tool for exerting pressure or liftin