Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: JAMS
- Interfere with or prevent the reception of signals; "Jam the Voice of America"; "block the signals emitted by this station"
- Block passage through; "obstruct the path"
- Deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems
- Crush or bruise; "jam a toe"
- Preserve of crushed fruit
- Crowd or pack to capacity; "the theater was jampacked"
- Get stuck and immobilized; "the mechanism jammed"
- A dense crowd of people
- Push down forcibly; "The driver jammed the brake pedal to the floor"
- Informal terms for a difficult situation; "he got into a terrible fix"; "he made a muddle of his marriage"
- Press tightly together or cram; "The crowd packed the auditorium"