Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: JARS
- A vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles
- A sudden jarring impact; "the door closed with a jolt"; "all the jars and jolts were smoothed out by the shock absorbers"
- The quantity contained in a jar; "he drank a jar of beer"
- Place in a cylindrical vessel; "jar the jam"
- Affect in a disagreeable way; "This play jarred the audience"
- Move or cause to move with a sudden jerky motion
- Shock physically; "Georgia was shaken up in the Tech game"
- Be incompatible; be or come into conflict; "These colors clash"