Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: JOGS
- A slight push or shake
- A slow pace of running
- A sharp change in direction; "there was a jog in the road"
- Stimulate to remember; "jog my memory"
- Give a slight push to
- Run at a moderately swift pace
- Run for exercise; "jog along the canal"
- Even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printing
- Continue talking or writing in a desultory manner; "This novel rambles on and jogs"