- (n.) A machine of great antiquity, used in Bengal for raising water to irrigate land.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: JUNTA
- (n.) A council; a convention; a tribunal; an assembly; esp., the grand council of state in Spain.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. i.) To ramble here and there; to stroll; to make an excursion.
- (v. i.) To ride on a jaunting car.
- (v. t.) To jolt; to jounce.
- (n.) A wearisome journey.
- (n.) A short excursion for pleasure or refreshment; a ramble; a short journey.