- (n.) A kind of headless cabbage. Same as Kale, 1.
- (n.) Any cabbage, greens, or vegetables.
- (n.) A broth made with kail or other vegetables; hence, any broth; also, a dinner.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: KALI
- (n.) The last and worst of the four ages of the world; -- considered to have begun B. C. 3102, and to last 432,000 years.
- (n.) The black, destroying goddess; -- called also Doorga, Anna Purna.
- (n.) The glasswort (Salsola Kali).