- A small unsprung motor-racing vehicle
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: KARST
- Karst topography is a landscape formed from the dissolution of soluble rocks such as limestone. It is characterized by underground drainage systems such as sinkholes, dolines and caves.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) The shag.
- (n.) Stiff; rigid.
- (n.) Complete; absolute; full; perfect; entire.
- (n.) Strong; vigorous; powerful.
- (n.) Severe; violent; fierce.
- (n.) Mere; sheer; gross; entire; downright.
- (adv.) Wholly; entirely; absolutely; quite; as, stark mind.
- (v. t.) To stiffen.