- (a.) Odd; out of order; perverse.
- (a.) Wrong, or not commonly used; clumsy; sinister; as, the awk end of a rod (the but end).
- (a.) Clumsy in performance or manners; unhandy; not dexterous; awkward.
- (adv.) Perversely; in the wrong way.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: KAW
- (v. i. & n.) See Caw.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria