- (n.) Resembling oak; strong.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: KAYO
- A blow that renders the opponent unconscious
- Knock unconscious or senseless; "the boxing champion knocked out his opponent in a few seconds"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- An endorsement; "they gave us the O.K. to go ahead"
- In a satisfactory or adequate manner; "she'll do okay on her own"; "held up all right under pressure"; (`alright' is a nonstandard variant of `all right')
- Give sanction to; "I approve of his educational policies"
- Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition; "an all-right movie"; "the passengers were shaken up but are all right"; "is everything all right?"; "everything's fine"; "things are okay"; "dinner and the movies had been fine"; "another minute I'd have been fine"