- (n.) See Eschar.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: KERSE
- (n.) A cress.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
- Be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
- Smell badly and offensively; "The building reeks of smoke"
- Have an element suggestive (of something); "his speeches smacked of racism"; "this passage smells of plagiarism"
- Give off smoke, fumes, warm vapour, steam, etc.; "Marshes reeking in the sun"