Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: KID
- (n.) A young goat.
- (n.) A young child or infant; hence, a simple person, easily imposed on.
- (n.) A kind of leather made of the skin of the young goat, or of the skin of rats, etc.
- (n.) Gloves made of kid.
- (n.) A small wooden mess tub; -- a name given by sailors to one in which they receive their food.
- (n.) A fagot; a bundle of heath and furze.
- (p. p.) of Kythe.
- (v. i.) To bring forth a young goat.
- (v. t.) See Kiddy, v. t.