- A conventional religious painting in oil on a small wooden panel; venerated in the Eastern Church
- A visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: KINO
- (n.) The dark red dried juice of certain plants, used variously in tanning, in dyeing, and as an astringent in medicine.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs
- The short low gruff noise of the kind made by hogs