- Supply with a set of articles or tools
- Young of any of various fur-bearing animals; "a fox kit"
- Gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose
- A case for containing a set of articles
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: KIST
- (n.) A chest; hence, a coffin.
- (n.) A stated payment, especially a payment of rent for land; hence, the time for such payment.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. t.) To cast reflections on; to asperse.
- (n.) A reflection; a jeer or gibe; a sally; a brief satire; a squib.
- (n.) A wanton girl; a light wench.