- (Yiddish) a devious trick; a bit of cheating; "how did you ever fall for a shtik like that?"
- (Yiddish) a prank or piece of clowning; "his shtik made us laugh"
- (Yiddish) a contrived and often used bit of business that a performer uses to steal attention; "play it straight with no shtik"
- (Yiddish) a little; a piece; "give him a shtik cake"; "he's a shtik crazy"; "he played a shtik Beethoven"
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition for: KITSCH
- Excessively garish or sentimental art; usually considered in bad taste