- (n.) A kind of tape or braid.
- (v. t.) To guess.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: KLEIN
- United States fashion designer noted for understated fashions (born in 1942)
- United States psychoanalyst (born in Austria) who was the first to specialize in the psychoanalysis of small children (1882-1960)
- German mathematician who created the Klein bottle (1849-1925)
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- United States abstract expressionist painter (1910-1962)
- (a.) To allege, or think, to be like; to represent as like; to compare; as, to liken life to a pilgrimage.
- (a.) To make or cause to be like.