- (n.) One who, or that which, knits, joins, or unites; a knitting machine.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
- (n.) A three-cornered sail formerly carried on a ship's foremast, probably on a lateen yard.
- (v. t.) A knife; a cutting tool.
- (v. t.) A small ornament, as a jewel, ring, or the like.
- (v. t.) A thing of little value; a trifle; a toy.
- (v. i.) To give trinkets; hence, to court favor; to intrigue.