- Of Swink
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: KNOWS
- Perceive as familiar; "I know this voice!"
- Be able to distinguish, recognize as being different; "The child knows right from wrong"
- Know the nature or character of; "we all knew her as a big show-off"
- Have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
- Accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority; "The Crown Prince was acknowledged as the true heir to the throne"; "We do not recognize your gods"
- Be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object; "She doesn't know this composer"; "Do you know my sister?"; "We know this movie"; "I know him under a different name"; "This flower is known as a Peruvian Lily"
- Be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about; "I know that the President lied to the people"; "I want to know who is winning the game!"; "I know it's ti
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- An insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious
- A person who takes excessive interest in trivial matters