- Irritate or vex; "It galls me that we lost the suit"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: KRIS
- (n.) A Malay dagger. See Creese.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) Hazard; danger; peril; exposure to loss, injury, or destruction.
- (n.) Hazard of loss; liabillity to loss in property.
- (n.) To expose to risk, hazard, or peril; to venture; as, to risk goods on board of a ship; to risk one's person in battle; to risk one's fame by a publication.
- (n.) To incur the risk or danger of; as, to risk a battle.