- A boat built by Noah to save his family and animals from the flood
- (Judaism) sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments
- Vessel used for carrying loads
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: KSAR
- (n.) See Czar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Danish philologist whose work on Old Norse pioneered in the field of comparative linguistics (1787-1832)
- (n.) A shirt.
- (v. t.) To cover with sarking, or thin boards.
- (a.) Alt. of Skare