- British statesman who became prime minister in 1997 (born in 1953)
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: LABRI
- (pl.) of Labrus
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A thong of soft leather to bind up a hawk's wing.
- (n.) Ropes passing through pulleys, and used to haul in or up the leeches, bottoms, or corners of sails, preparatory to furling.
- (n.) A stock at each end of a seine to keep it stretched.
- (v. t.) To haul up by the brails; -- used with up; as, to brail up a sail.
- (n.) The Balance; the seventh sign in the zodiac, which the sun enters at the autumnal equinox in September, marked thus / in almanacs, etc.
- (n.) A southern constellation between Virgo and Scorpio.