- A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves; worn by priests
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: LABS
- A workplace for the conduct of scientific research
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A thin piece of anything, especially of marble or other stone, having plane surfaces.
- (n.) An outside piece taken from a log or timber in sawing it into boards, planks, etc.
- (n.) The wryneck.
- (n.) The slack part of a sail.
- (a.) Thick; viscous.
- (n.) That which is slimy or viscous; moist earth; mud; also, a puddle.