- A gum used especially as a thickener or emulsifier
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
- (v. t.) To adjust or form to a line; to range or form in line; to bring into line; to aline.
- (v. t.) To form in line; to fall into line.
- (n.) A kind of brittle limestone.
- (n.) Goods sunk in the sea, with a buoy attached in order that they may be found again. See Jetsam and Flotsam.
- (n.) Alt. of Lingam