- Semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: LAMBS
- Young sheep
- The flesh of a young domestic sheep eaten as food
- A sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- A person easily deceived or cheated (especially in financial matters)
- English essayist (1775-1834)
- Give birth to a lamb; "the ewe lambed"