- The inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- An award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- Touch, lift, or hold with the hands; "Don't handle the merchandise"
- Any plant of the family Palmae having an unbranched trunk crowned by large pinnate or palmate leaves
- A linear unit based on the length or width of the human hand
- Hand protector used by sailmakers
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: LAMPS
- An artificial source of visible illumination
- A piece of furniture holding one or more electric light bulbs
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A mold or matrix in which anything is cast or formed to a particular shape.
- (n.) Same as Plasma.
- (n.) A sacred song; a poetical composition for use in the praise or worship of God.
- (n.) Especially, one of the hymns by David and others, collected into one book of the Old Testament, or a modern metrical version of such a hymn for public worship.
- (v. t.) To extol in psalms; to sing; as, psalming his praises.