Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: LASSE
- (a. & adv.) Less.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time
- A particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
- The general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
- An occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale"
- An agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer); "the salesman faxed the sales agreement to his home office"
- The state of being purchasable; offered or exhibited for selling; "you'll find vitamin C for sale at most pharmacies"; "the new line of cars will soon be on sale"
- (n.) A mud volcano, the water of which is often impregnated with salts, whence the name.
- An indication of approved or superior status
- A stamp affixed to a document (as to attest to its authenticity or to seal it); "the warrant bore the sheriff's seal"
- A member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare; "SEAL is an acronym for Sea Air and Land"
- The pelt or fur (especially the underfur) of a seal; "a coat of seal"
- Decide irrevocably; "sealing dooms"
- Hunt seals
- Cover with varnish
- Any of numerous marine mammals that come on shore to breed; chiefly of cold regions
- Close with or as if with a seal; "She sealed the letter with hot wax"
- A device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents
- Make tight; secure against leakage; "seal the windows"
- Fastener that provides a tight and perfect closure
- Affix a seal to; "seal the letter"
- A finishing coat applied to exclude moisture