- A person who can read and write
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: LATERITES
- A red soil produced by rock decay; contains insoluble deposits of ferric and aluminum oxides
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Refined or imposing in manner or appearance; befitting a royal court; "a courtly gentleman"
- Impressive in appearance; "a baronial mansion"; "an imposing residence"; "a noble tree"; "severe-looking policemen sat astride noble horses"; "stately columns"
- Of size and dignity suggestive of a statue