- The power to entice or attract through personal charm
- Dispose or incline or entice to; "We were tempted by the delicious-looking food"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: LAURELS
- (antiquity) a wreath of laurel foliage worn on the head as an emblem of victory
- United States slapstick comedian (born in England) who played the scatterbrained and often tearful member of the Laurel and Hardy duo who made many films (1890-1965)
- Any of various aromatic trees of the laurel family
- A tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction; "an award for bravery"
- The state of being honored