- An American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines
- Wind onto or off a reel
- A lively dance of Scottish Highlanders; marked by circular moves and gliding steps
- Walk as if unable to control one's movements; "The drunken man staggered into the room"
- A winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
- Revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis; "The dervishes whirl around and around without getting dizzy"
- Winder consisting of a revolving spool with a handle; attached to a fishing rod
- A roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector
- Music composed for dancing a reel
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: LEERS
- Look suggestively or obliquely; look or gaze with a sly, immodest, or malign expression; "The men leered at the young women on the beach"
- A suggestive or sneering look or grin
- A facial expression of contempt or scorn; the upper lip curls
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A slayer.