- Become a gel; "The solid, when heated, gelled"
- A thin translucent membrane used over stage lights for color effects
- A colloid in a more solid form than a sol
- Apply a styling gel to; "she mousses her hair"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: LEGS
- A section or portion of a journey or course; "then we embarked on the second stage of our Caribbean cruise"
- (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
- A cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
- One of the supports for a piece of furniture
- Staying power; "that old Broadway play really has legs"
- A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- A human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- A structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- The limb of an animal used for food
- A part of a forked or branching shape; "he broke off one of the branches"