- (n.) An image or representation of anything.
- (n.) An image of a divinity; a representation or symbol of a deity or any other being or thing, made or used as an object of worship; a similitude of a false god.
- (n.) That on which the affections are strongly (often excessively) set; an object of passionate devotion; a person or thing greatly loved or adored.
- (n.) A false notion or conception; a fallacy.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: LIDO
- A recreational facility including a swimming pool for water sports
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Alt. of Olidous